Join the Team
Post Title: Sales Executive / Head of New Business – Part Time
Salary: £20-40K Full Time Equivalent including commission
Hours of Work: Part Time 15-20 hours per week
Type of contract: Permanent or Freelance
Role: An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Executive to lead our business development programme, spearheading our lead generation and sales activities. Are you ready for the challenge? Are you eager to plan, set and achieve your sales targets using your own unique set of skills?
You will be a proactive person and enjoy pursuing a mix of new client acquisition and client account growth activities, be able to approach and lead meetings in order to sell digital marketing solutions. Ideally, you will be experienced within a relevant field of B2B sales as and be looking for a role that will allow you to showcase your own approach to creating sales growth opportunities.
Working within a small digital marketing agency will provide you with a team of supportive colleagues helping to see your sales ambitions realised.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead Generation, prospecting and networking activities to include cold calling in order to get in front of decision makers.
- Selling digital business marketing solutions into new and existing accounts.
- Meeting with marketing directors/managers of organisations and getting in front of decision makers to understand their requirements prior to the sale of solutions.
- Winning new business and managing, growing and developing existing accounts.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in B2B sales roles.
- Ability to set, meet and exceed sales/lead generation targets.
- Hungry for personal and professional success and to make the role your own.
- Able to approach and sell to senior decision makers.
- Working in a digital or media role would be beneficial, but not as essential as overall sales & lead generation abilities.
web2market is a digital marketing agency (team of 7) that provides a friendly and supportive work environment in Huntingdon, overlooking the river. Benefits include a non-contributory pension, annually rising paid holiday as well as a commission incentive scheme.
The salary for this role is £20,000 FTE with a commission structure that we anticipate will provide the right applicant with £40,000+ OTE.
Send your CV to [email protected]